Located on the Victoria/Pimlico border, approximately 8 minutes walk from Victoria Rail and Underground Stations, The Melita could not be easier to reach from any of London’s airports. The Melita also has the benefit of Pimlico Underground station only 6 minutes walk away.
With Victoria Rail and Underground Stations being so close, guests can access high high speed rail links to Gatwick Airport, or easily connect to other stations which offer high speed links to London Heathrow, London Stansted, or even Paris and Brussels by Eurostar.
The Stansted Express train will take you to the Liverpool Street Station (fares from £19 if booked online in advance). You can then take the London Underground to Victoria or a taxi from there. Some trains stop at Tottenham Hale. If they do you can get off there and get the Victoria line on the London Underground to Victoria. This saves time. Alternatively, take a bus from the airport straight to Victoria (fares from £7). If you arrive late at night take a bus every time, unless you get a taxi (which costs from £80).
You can take a bus which will take you straight to Victoria (fares from £8), or you can take a train to St. Pancras International (fares from £19). From there take the London Underground to Victoria Station. Taxis cost from £80.
LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT
You can take the London Underground to Victoria Station (fares from £5.70 with an Oyster card). You can take a bus directly to Victoria (fares from £6). You can also take the Heathrow Express to London Paddington (fare from £16) and then get the London Underground to Victoria. Taxis costs from £45.
LONDON GATWICK AIRPORT
The Gatwick Express train will take you straight to Victoria Station (fares from around £12 if booked online in advance). A taxi then to the hotel costs around £6. Taxis from Gatwick airport direct to the hotel cost from £60.
Pre-booked taxis can be organised and booked in advance directly with the hotel, to save you time and hassle. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further assistance.
VICTORIA TRAIN STATION (9 minute walk away)
- Gatwick Express, National Rail and London Underground (Victoria, District and Circle Lines)
- Even though it is a 9 minute walk, we advise you to take a taxi the first time, especially if you have luggage or it is raining. The costs is around £5
PANCRAS INTERNATIONAL EUROSTAR TRAIN TERMINAL
- Travel Time: 15 minutes by London Underground
- A taxi costs £18-£22. Alternatively take the Victoria Line underground to Victoria / Pimlico (fares from £2.10 with an Oyster card).
- We are outside the Congestion zone.
- There is free on street parking from 18:30 – 08.30 Monday – Thursday, and 18:30 Friday – 08.30 Monday (do not park on double yellow lines though!)
- NCP Car Park – Warwick Way. See www.ncp.co.uk