The Melita is an ideally located Central London hotel, close to all the major tourist attractions, and the financial centre. We can accommodate people with walking disabilities as long as they are accompanied. There are two stairs to negotiate at the entrance and there is one double bedroom on the ground floor with en-suite bathroom which is not designed for wheelchair access. It is best to call ahead BEFORE booking to discuss your exact requirements. The hotel is located in a period building, therefore we are unfortunately not able to offer our guests dedicated disabled access.
- For details of how to book, or how to obtain information prior to arrival, please contact us via our website, by telephone, fax or e-mail. Contact details can be found in the Contact Information section towards the end of this document. We recommend you telephone us to discuss your requirements.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Directions to our hotel, and details of local transport options, can be obtained via our website or by contacting us directly.
- There is a public car park about 5 minutes from the hotel
- At certain times parking is free on the Charlwood Street outside the hotel, subject to availability. Car access is easy.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- There are two steps leading to the main entrance.
- Hotel has door entry buzzer system at the main entrance that allows guests to summon a member of the Reception Team.
- Our payment systems are set up to accept a signature instead of a PIN number for guests who have arranged this via their bank or building society.
- A number of chairs and tables is provided in the reception area.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
- The rooms are located on 4 floors (including the ground floor), connected by a staircase.
- There is no lift available.
- Emergency telephone is located in each room and floor.
- For reasons of fire safety, the corridors of our hotels are subdivided by self-closing, fire resisting doors.
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- Dining Room & Lounge are located on the ground floor.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
- One bedroom is located on the ground floor.
- All the other rooms are located on one of the 4 floors, accessed by a staircase.
- The flooring in bedrooms is short pile carpet.
- Number of bedrooms has wooden flooring.
- Televisions with a remote control are provided in all bedrooms.
- Fire evacuation procedures are displayed on the back of the bedroom door.
- All our bedrooms are Non Smoking.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC (Ensuite)
- Bathroom floors are of a non-slip material.
- Bath mats are provided in all bathrooms.
- Soap and shampoo is provided in soap/shampoo dispensers.
- Showers are accessible through a small step.
- Hotel is non- smoking.
- Should you require assistance during your stay please contact Reception and members of our staff will be happy to do all that they can to assist.
We are constantly reviewing our facilities to improve them.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 00 44 20 7828 0471 or email email@example.com